Friday, February 13, 2009

Neena's Valentine Sweetheart is smoke free!

I have to start today's greeting by sharing a blessing in the Hobart House! 16 days ago my husband completely gave up smoking....after 42 years he is smoke free! My prayer was that God would just deliver him from the unbearable craving that is so well documented. God answered that prayer on day 1 and has continued to do so. That does not mean that it has not been terribly hard and continues to be challenging but not because of the craving for tobacco! Anyone out there needing someone to support them in a similar venture just log on. Rich would love to blog your way from a deadly idol!!! (Idol would be my vocab...Rich would say habit. lol just a little husband-wife vocabulary difference!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Mr. Hobart...although I must admit, everytime I smell sweet aroma of a pipe I think of him :)

    ReplyDelete