Sunday, April 4, 2010

Neena's amazing first year of blogging

Wow! the first year of blogging slipped by....the only hits were my own! I quit and then decided to return to the world of blogging when I received this email from my daughter in law:

" I think I need a vacation ...my sister found a poopy pull up in the diaper drawer when she was babysitting............"

Anyone have any better evidence of the need of vacation???? The only one I heard that almost compared went like this:

Husband to wife "I am ready to get the taxes ready. Where did you put the receipts?"
Wife replies to husband "They are in the freezer. I did not want to lose them."

Both are wonderful true stories of the world of precious women!

After one year a way from the blog I am back! Talk some more tomorrow thats all the chit chat from Neena tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment